ENTRY LEVEL / JUNIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Precis Engineering is currently seeking an entry level or Jr. Electrical Engineer to work on projects focused on biotech, pharmaceutical, university and automated distribution facilities. This individual must have a background in electrical engineering or applicable degree. We are looking for a resourceful and goal-oriented individual who desires challenging work in a dynamic environment.
The Jr. Engineer will assist in the following:
- Provide electrical engineering services supporting projects from conceptual through detailed design of pharmaceutical, R&D, process development & manufacturing facilities.
- Collaborate with the design team and provide interdisciplinary coordination to accomplish project goals and design deliverables.
- Develop design documentation including engineering calculations and drawings for power, telecommunications, security, fire alarm, lighting, and plant utilities.
- Perform electrical system calculations including load analysis, lighting foot-candle calculations, and short circuit calculations using state of the art computer based programs.
- Develop equipment and lighting specifications and other design deliverables supporting facility expansions, renovations, new construction, and remediation projects.
- Support feasibility studies, concept development, and equipment/utilities capacity analysis and sizing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- 0-3 years MEP engineering experience.
- Experience with GMP projects, plant utilities, clean utilities, clean rooms and HVAC equipment is desirable.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Strong computer literacy, good written & verbal communication skills.
- Moderate to good proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, and Autodesk AutoCAD and REVIT.
- EIT is a plus.
Precis is a 50 person consulting engineering firm located in Ambler, Pennsylvania. We offer excellent salary and benefits.
Precis Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.