SENIOR HVAC ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER
Precis Engineering is seeking mechanical or architectural engineers with 7 to 15 years experience in the mechanical design of high technology buildings for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and university markets.
Job Duties include:
- Responsible for management and coordination of multi-discipline engineering teams for small and medium-size projects.
- Subject matter expert in mechanical system design for HVAC (air and water) systems.
- Knowledge of plumbing, fire protection, and electrical systems.
- Develop new clients and maintain existing clients.
- Prepare proposals to respond to RFPs.
- Develop mechanical systems design basis and present conceptual designs.
- Represent mechanical systems design at client meetings.
- Assist in performing quality reviews.
- Prepare and review mechanical systems calculations, drawings, and specifications.
- B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering required.
- PE license required.
- Experience in technical leadership, schedule, cost, and scope management.
- Advanced knowledge of ASHRAE standards and building codes for ventilation, humidity control, load calculations, and duct sizing techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of key performance parameters for air handlers, pumps, chillers, temperature controls, ductwork accessories, heat exchangers, and tanks.
- Knowledge of key architectural considerations for HVAC equipment such as fan room sizing, shaft sizing, clearances, ceiling and interstitial space constraints.
- Delegation, mentoring, and team skills.
- Effective presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
Precis offers excellent salary and benefits.
Precis Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Send your resume to email@example.com.