PLUMBING ENGINEER – PHARMACEUTICAL/BIOTECH - Ambler, PA
Precis Engineering is currently seeking a Plumbing Engineer for our Ambler, PA office to work on projects focused primarily on biotech, pharmaceutical and laboratory facilities. This individual must have a background in plumbing/process engineering & utilities and a basic understanding of engineering practice within FDA regulated industries. We are looking for a resourceful and goal-oriented individual who is seeking growth potential and desires challenging work in a dynamic environment.
The Engineer will assist in the following:
- Provide plumbing engineering services supporting projects from conceptual through detailed design of pharmaceutical, R&D, central utilities, process development & manufacturing facilities.
- Ability to lead small projects, manage budget and oversee junior staff.
- Interface with other designers and client representatives to coordinate the development of design deliverables.
- Develop design documentation including engineering calculations and drawings for plumbing/process piping and plant utilities.
- Develop equipment specifications, protocols and other design deliverables supporting facility expansions, renovations, new equipment and remediation projects.
- Supply feasibility studies, concept development, safety/risk analysis, equipment/utilities capacity analysis and sizing.
- Continually maintaining plumbing department standards and training of junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years plumbing engineering experience.
- Experience with GMP manufacturing, central utility plants, clean utilities, and clean rooms is desirable.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Strong computer literacy, good written & verbal communication skills.
- Moderate to good proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and AutoCAD and/or REVIT
- PE is a plus.
Precis is a 70+ person consulting engineering firm located in Ambler, Pennsylvania. We offer excellent salary and benefits.
Precis Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.