JUNIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - Ambler, PA
Precis Engineering is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to work on projects focused on biotech, pharmaceutical and food / beverage facilities. This individual must have a background in electrical engineering with an understanding of power systems. We are looking for a resourceful and goal-oriented individual who desires challenging work in a dynamic environment.
- Provide electrical engineering services supporting projects from conceptual through detailed design support of pharmaceutical, R&D, process development & manufacturing facilities.
- Collaborate with the design team and provide interdisciplinary coordination to accomplish project goals and design deliverables.
- Develop design documentation including engineering calculations, drawings and diagrams.
- Perform electrical system calculations including load analysis, lighting foot-candle calculations, and short circuit calculations using state of the art computer based programs.
- Develop engineering calculations, drawings, equipment specifications, protocols and other design deliverables supporting facility expansions, renovations, new equipment and remediation projects.
- Support the development of conceptual designs, feasibility studies and electrical system capacity analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related major
- 0-5 years MEP engineering experience
- Experience with design of GMP and FDA regulated facilities and/or central plant utilities is preferred.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Strong computer literacy, good written & verbal communication skills.
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Autodesk software (Revit and AutoCAD) is preferred
- EIT or Registered P.E. is a plus.
Precis is a 70+ person consulting engineering firm located in Ambler, Pennsylvania. We offer excellent salary and benefits.
Precis Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Forward your resume to email@example.com.